Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a Silverfox constant pressure valve body for the AOD. The valve body has less then 500 miles on it, works perfectly. I have 2 of them so time to get rid of one.

$120 shipped.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'll snap a picture later today. Installation instructions can be found on the Silverfox website. Not a hard swap, drain fluid, drop the pan, remove old TB and bolt up new, torque bolts to 19-20 inch lbs. You still need to attach the throttle cable, but it doesn't need to be set to a specific pressure. Dan's stuff is top notch.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Thanks I'm looking to beef up an AOD I have for a heads/cam/intake 5.0 in a street rod

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Thanks he doesn't put a part number or any ID marks on them? I can't tell it from a stock VB at all. I'd hate to find out after install

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Thanks he doesn't put a part number or any ID marks on them? I can't tell it from a stock VB at all. I'd hate to find out after install

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There's a screw on the side that allows you to set WOT shift points, other than that it will look the same as stock on the outside. All these valve bodies were OEM to begin with and were modified after the fact. Id be happy to refund your $ if this VB doesn't make you AOD come alive. I'd be happy to pm you my full name, you can contact Dan at silverfox and verify my purchase.... fyi these vb's sell for $445 with donor needed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts