3" Dr Gas X-pipe
3" Mac catback

Tranny/clutch/rear/suspension
stock T5-shifts perfect
Steeda Triax shifter
Spec Stage 2 clutch, good for 475 RWHP
3.73 gears
Redone clutch pack
Motorsport springs(hooks awsome, and transfers weight perfect)

Wheels/Tires
Like new!!!!
Weld Draglite 15X3.5 and 15X10
PERFECT offset, the wide ass rears fit all under the car like they should
Fronts are skinny's
Rears are 26X11.5 ET Streets
Wheels/tires have maybe 200 miles on them and NO passes

Interior
Grey/black interior
Perfect seats(grey/black tweed)
Sony CD player
Sony front/dash speakers
Autometer phantom FP gage
Fuel Isolator to be safe
Comp oil pressure gage
Phantom n20 gage

Poweradder
Nitrous Express Shark kit
Have jets for 35-75, but NX rates theres at the wheels so a 75 shot is about a 100-110 shot from others.
Bottle heater
Bottle blanket
Purge
Nitro Control(soon) Has 1st gear lockout and sprays from 3000-5800
Kit is installed neatly, but not hidden.

Exterior
3" cowl hood, bolt on but has pins to be safe
new molding from Ford

Details on car.
Car has NEVER been sprayed, EVER! N20 kit is hooked up but hasnt been used. Car has 119,000 original miles. Original color was Gunmetal Grey. All Doors, trunk, etc. painted silver frost also.
Car can be a daily driver with NO problems. A/C needs to be recharged but thats no big deal. The only speakers the car has are the 4 front speakers, so that part sucks. May add 2 rears and a small bass tube or something.
The paint on this is is BRAND NEW, its still in the shop as we speak. Here is the only pic I have of the color, its the inside of the trunk. I will get more tonight for you guys.
Email me at [email protected] for questions, or call me at 434-517-0672

WIll sell outright for "maybe" 7500(check around, see what other silver frost coupes are selling for). WIll also trade for newer sn model also. Let me know what you have and we might can work something out. Oh, and car is an 88 coupe. Im in Va also

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please dont lowball on this car, there is a LOT of money in it. THe new paintjob was VERY expensive! There is allmost 2 gals of paint on it! Nother pic of trunk, so you can see the color

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm interested in seeing some more pictures. I am currently looking for a nice coupe that will pass inspection when I buy one. How would this car stand up as a daily driver? Thats what I will be using it for. Please post or send me some pictures of the whole car. By the way, where is South Boston, VA at? Thanks

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in southern Va, about 3 hours from washington. The car makes a perfect daily driver. I will post more pics tonight.
Forgot to add
Will be getting new clear headlights.
Thanks

·
Registered
399 Posts
hello can you email me some pics and also what is done to the short block. do you have recipts for everything. thanks steve [email protected]

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont have but a couple recepts, thats just for the stuff I done myself. The shortblock is nothing fancy at all, the only thing done to it is a windage trey, and once you check the oil and try to put the dipstick back in there will be no doubt in your mind that theres one in there, LOL

·
Registered
399 Posts
so it is a stock piston an rings or what does it have a stock oil pan.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stock rings, stock pistons(forged) and stock oil pan. APR bolts throughout though, oilpan to intake that is. It should be good for well over 100K miles.

I still need to get pics and sorry for not having them yet. I had to work this holiday(damnit!) and didnt have time yesterday to go take any.

Im sure there are a couple small things I am forgetting, but this is the majority.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Can you send me pics also?

89prostang said:
Looking for a nice coupe also. Are the heads stock E7's or other?
Interior? Any tears wear? ETC............
Thanks
[email protected]
Engine
Fresh 302(10K miles)
Windage tray
New oil pump, rod and main bearings, double roller timing chain, oil pan, seals
Canfeild Heads(2.02/1.6)
Track Heat intake
TrickFlow valve covers
New push rods
TFS Stage 1 Cam 499/510 or Lunati cam
1.6 rockers

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nother pic

Still waiting for the molding to come in to get painted. Imagine the car when its done!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Car looks good Slither.

People, I saw this car a few weeks ago when I bought my wheels from him and it is a truly clean car and it hooks like a prositute. He is a good guy to deal with and gives great descriptions of what he sells.

Someone jump on this because it will go quick. The Nitrous is new, I saw it when it came in a few weeks ago and it wasn't hooked up then just sitting in the seat like a baby.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks cutupsum. Ever get me those pics of your car with the chrome pony's I sold to you? Send them to my email bro, should be sweet!!!
More pics

1 - 20 of 99 Posts