Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new cobra have the fold in side mirrors.
Do you folks know if it will fit the 94 - 98 mustangs??

My pass side mirror got destroy by a passing vehicle or something, now i have to get a new one.

Damn it

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
The 99-up mirrors are shaped diferently around the door area.
Go to a dealership, or your local Wallmart parking lot, and check out any 99-up Mustang, and you will see the diferences in the mirrors.

So to answer the question, no they wont fit and look good, but they might bolt up.

No worries, you should be able to pick a used one up cheap and your local salvage yard, or even a swap meet. Got mine for $5 with the glass.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Same thing just happened to me! A 2x4 flew up on the interstate the other day from under a semi and it caught my drivers side mirror and knocked the glass right out....pissed me off!

·
Registered
438 Posts
hey i bought some cobra mirrors and they will be on my car soon i know i have to mod them but it will be worth it i post pics when they are on the top of the doors are more squared off on the new cars i am going to cut both apart and mold them into one !

·
Registered
112 Posts
if you can find them (good luck) the 94-98 export mirrors will fold. The 03 Cobra mirrors were based off the export mirrors, but had the outer housing painted body color, and the mount area was done correctly for the 99+ doors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts