Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can I get a good sounding, high quality, stainless steel side exhaust system for 99+ gt? I'd like to get the borla side exhaust kit used on the '00 cobra r, but don't know where to get it. The only similar kit I can find is the Steeda one, is this my only other option?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Those are the only 2 that I have heard of that work out of the box.
You could get a cumton job done.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Roush Performance make a full stainless kit. 1-800-59-ROUSH to order. I think it runs $1199.00 w/ tips,muffs,and side skirts. You may want to check out www.fnsweet.com for some pictures.

·
Registered
87 Posts
JBA just made a new set, they just started selling it. It is for the 2000 cobra r but i think it will still match up. Its called the EVOL system. I don't think its stainless. check www.jbaheaders.com the picture isnt the actual kit. I saw the kit in 5.0 mustang mag.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I took a look at the JBA system. I'm not sure about it, they have it listed for $279 . That can't be right, besides, i didn't see where it said it was a side exit system

·
Registered
51 Posts
I put the steeda kit on my stang and they sound really sweet! I also gained 3 RWHP according to the dyno which for a side exit exhaust is really good...usually you lose HP withthis kind of system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts