Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I used my video editing skills to better serve the mustang world. I created Mustang Mix 1! Check it out, it has sick burnouts, races, track times, everything!! It is great...I even remixed Linkin Park - Crawling to add some nice pump up background music to the video! If you want the video, goto http://go.to/740ti , and click on the mustang, then video's, it's the one called MustangMix1, it's 21.6 megs, for the quality and sound of the video, it is fairly small. The only thing is you need Quicktime Pro 6.0 because I compressed with MP4 audio. Quicktime pro 6.0 is a small download, if you don't have it, download it from...

http://users.bestweb.net/~chili/QuickTimeInstaller.exe

Please post on my guestbook and on this board telling me how much you like it!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
111 Posts
good vid
if make another one you put more racing
I wish I knew how to get my movies on the net I have some real good stuff

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey, nice site. I am downloading the vid right now. I was looking in your pics section and noticed that you have one labled "Posi strips". You are aware that Fords came with T-lock (T=traction) and the Chevys came with posi right? Just wondering because I didnt see any GM cars in the pics.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know...Posi is a term like band-aid now'a days, it's not the 100% correct term for our cars, but it's the same concept. Good looking out...

If anybody has any video's that they want on the next Mustang Mix, then please throw me an email or IM me!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Did you guys hear the video??? I couldn't get any sound out of it or anything.

Rob

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rob, you need to have QuickTime Pro 6.0 installed because I used MP4 compression for better quality and smaller file. There is a link on my video section. Good luck, let me know how it works.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet i'll upload it tommorow then re-post. Unless somebody could host the video for me? I have it on my harddrive.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Crap I'm looking for a host right now, anybody know where I can host this file? it's like 19 megs.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I want to see some nice racing vids

·
Registered
543 Posts
no more vid

1 - 20 of 20 Posts