Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was a junior in HS...~1975. My mom let me drive her 65 standard coupe with buckets, dealer installed AC. In College, I became the owner till the mid 80's, before it rusted out so badly.

Although these pics are web photos and not my actual car..this was pretty much THE car. Interior is just about exact as well as the color (Ivy Green)..had the 289 4brl carb V8 and Auto trans. I beat up a lot of boat anchor chevy's back then with this car! LOL.

·
Registered
26 Posts
First Ford: 1971 Torino GT, 351-C, originally a 9:1 compression 2bbl engine and 2.73's... I rebuilt with TRW 10.8:1 +.030 pistons, Offenhauser intake, Holley 780, Doug Thorley headers, Accel dual point, 3.89 gears. This was my car in High School, 1975-1976.

First Mustang, purchased 11/13/1988: 1989 Mustang GT. Upgraded in 1998 with X303 Heads, Cobra intake, BBK Long Tubes, 1.7 Rollers, Cam, 70 MM throttle body, Pro-M 77 Mass Air, 3.73 gears, Global West suspension stuff, Koni Sports... Daily driven until 12/27/2008, when I acquired a 2008 F150, at which point it was placed in weekends only mode...

Current Mustang: 2013 Mustang GT, purchased 5/28/2012. Sold the '89 to my son, who is currently putting together a 331 stroker for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Why is this posted in the 2011 GT forum?

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why is this posted in the 2011 GT forum?

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk 2
Thank you. It was posted here as an oversight. Moderator please feel free to move this thread. Thank you.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Here are the only pics I have left of my first ever new car... a 64.5 Mustang Vert...& my second new car a 66 coupe!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice mustangs! Here's my Mustang.

2012 Ford Mustang GT/CS
6 Speed MT
Borla S-Type Exhaust
JLT CAI
Bama Tuned

12.1 1/4 mile

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's the picture. I forgot to post it. Sorry. :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
Mine is a '96 GT

Eibach Drag springs
Lakewood 90/10 front struts
Full length subframe connectors
Built rear
100 shot
Full interior
Short shifter
17x9 cobra rims
Chromoly Upper/lower rear control arms

220rwhp & 290rwtq on motor
306rwhp & 423rwtq on spray

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was a junior in HS...~1975. My mom let me drive her 65 standard coupe with buckets, dealer installed AC. In College, I became the owner till the mid 80's, before it rusted out so badly.

Although these pics are web photos and not my actual car..this was pretty much THE car. Interior is just about exact as well as the color (Ivy Green)..had the 289 4brl carb V8 and Auto trans. I beat up a lot of boat anchor chevy's back then with this car! LOL.

No pics, but I had a black 64.5 w/260 cu in. Factory ac, pony interior. Looked just like this.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
My two previous Mustangs.

Attachments

·
Registered
35,827 Posts
In the spirit of diversity, engine/tranny/rearend is as close as it gets to my first 'Mustang'....but it is a '4-eye'! lol

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
My junk is currently in a sad state! Here's an old photo of my first Mustang:

And the Mustang I've owned for the least amount of time:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Alot of nice cars. Heres mine its the first thing I bought when I got out of high school and started working full time in a body shop which is what I thought Id always do. A 93 lx blk on blk ,I did all the paint and work and wish I never got rid of it. I still see it every so often and it looks the exact same.

·
Registered
86 Posts

1 - 20 of 37 Posts