Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am leaning toward the B&M shifter but what do you guys think? (5 speed, 2001 GT)
Thanks, Stan

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a kirbin "kwik shift" one of the shortest throws i have seen but its alittle ratchety and stiff. Pro 5.o is supposed to be the best but from the times I have used different shifters I have found that the Triax from steeda if one great shifter

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Im looking to get a shifter also, im thinking of either the b&m or the pro5.0. Anyone know where the best price is on these, or any other recomendations? By the way i saw the b&m for 165 in summits catolog and then on the net its listed at 200, wtf?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I haven't used the others, but I'm very happy with my Tri-Ax.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
tri-ax here

·
Registered
535 Posts
Been through a Hearst and B&M. Really like the B&M, nice and smooth on the Tremec.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I just ordered the B&M through summit for 165$, I was wrong on the price( looking at the wrong one). I drove my friends car with it and it seemed very smooth, plus it has the stock look with the factory shift knob and boot.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I have been running my PRO5.0 for about 3 years now. Great shifts.

Just helped my buddy install a Tri-Ax in his Mustang a little while ago. Different handle position, but both seem to work well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts