Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had my 93 GT stolen and totaled.:( with the insurance money i bought a new 2002 GT:) i am really excited becasue i heard that there is a little relay switch that will sequenchally light up the three different lights in the turn signals. is this true? if so does anyone know what switch it is and how to do it?

·
Registered
951 Posts
It is not a switch you already have or really a switch at all. It is a relay setup you can buy for $75 that will make the sequential. Check out E-bay. I find it when I search "98 mustang" and I think the kit works for all years. There's a guy that sells them regularly on there and that's where I got my kit. It was top notch, came with some real Ford parts and works great. The directions were a little rough but it's a neat setup.

·
Registered
636 Posts
There's a guy on yahoo, too that sells them.

[email protected] (Damion)

He charged me $80 for a complete kit, including the turnsignal relay and new light sockets required for the inner bulbs. The instructions were straightforward. To be honest, one of the sequencers crapped out about one week after installation. Damion had a new one out to me in a matter of days.

I would recommend his product to you and his customer service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts