Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I need to sell my existing car before i get my new 2003 Cobra I have on order.

Do you think asking $9500 for a 96 Cobra Blk/Blk with 89000 miles is too much. Existing mods are in sig.

BTW: I'm getting the 2003 regardless, I would just like to sell the 96.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Probably gonna get locked, but I might have a buddy that would be interested. I will see him tonight and mention it to him.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] so I have your address in case he is interested.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I dont know what condition it's in but brother that sounds a little to cheap to me That car should go rapidly at that price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apology

Hey I didn't mean to violate any rules, If this question was inappropriate I apologize.

BTW: I believe the build # on my 2003 is 1458 I know this I got good deal I'm paying nowhere near MSRP.

·
Corral Charter Member
2,594 Posts
This one's really over the line, but since your a new user and you technically were asking a "what's it worth" question, I'll let it slide as long as it stays that way.

For furture reference, a for-sale ad should go in the classifieds section, not in the tech forums.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah man, if anything, $9,500 sounds low to me. What type of condition is the car in?

Brian

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Keep in mind I bought my 96 Mystic with only 62,000 miles for $13,000. It even had the 97 radiator, freshly rebuilt motor, etc. Actually bought the car for what the prev. owner owed on it.

It is a bit low, but that is the same thing the prev. owner of my cobra was told by everyone that saw his asking price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts