Time to let one go! This is a very clean original unmolested Low mileage Vehicle Just under 116K miles. Definitely one of the cleaner ones you will find, That's why I have owned it! And without a doubt I know from experience you won't find another one in this condition at this price! I'm gonna give it a couple days on here before I list it on Craigslist for all the wolves. I will say I won't just sell this car to just anybody. I'm passionate about my vehicles especially The original ones. This is a red with red interior car. I purchased it from the original owner who had certain health issues and parked it a few years back, unfortunately his health got worse so it was time to let things go. Really not gonna go in depth here. This car priced this aggressively should sell fast! I will attach my number but let me be clear If you aren't within a reasonable driving distance of Santa Rosa I'm not dealing with you Sorry! No deposits No bank transfers ETC ETC come look at it fall in love with it and hand me cash. So let;s see how this goes contact for info 707 217 2972 I will send pictures but only after we talk, Thanks!!! Clean title on non op, buyer smogs at this price!!!