Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 Gt Vert , mostly exterior mods.......I have been told it is a real eye catcher.

I would like to trade for a Expedition or tahoe. Having another baby.

I will sell outright $9000.00 Neg.
Im trying to get updated pics, Let me know what you got and i will supply more info and hopfully pics....

Thanks for your time.
Jim

·
Registered
368 Posts
what are the mods??

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
373 Richmond gears (with speedo Gear)
king cobra clutch
mac cold air intake
h pipe
flows (2 Chamber )
3" stainless pipes
high power altenator
bigger thermostat
Complete MSD Tune Up
BBK Equal Length Headers

exterior:
4" Harwood Cowl Hood (Sweet Looking )
Saleen Double Stack Wing
Cobra Front Bumper (OEM)
Weld Wheels (8's Rear & 7's Front)
I Have a brand new set of 2" lowering springs (Not Installed)

I also have the stock hood & Wing
The car has 85,xxx Miles. Hood & Wing are black , but need paint. Triple black(Leather ) New Aftermarket Top (Like Mercedes W/Headliner) I Get a thousand Compliments every time I drive it, it is a pretty car

Let me know

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you have any more info on the car (Year, Make , Model, Mileage) Any upgrades besides wheels ? Any pics at a diffrent angle ? Let me know, i am interested.
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Sorry, forgot about all that.
Its a 1993 BMW 325I(its got all the M3 stuff on it, thats why it looks so new)
140,000 miles, which if you ask anyone they will tell you a BMW is good for 300K miles(whens the last time you heard of anyone replacing a BMW engine, lol)
No other mods besides the wheels and M3 stuff. Dont ask me what all it has that is M3 because I dont have a clue as I dont know jack about a BMW.
Its got all the options, a/c on-board computer, leather, etc..
Its got the big v6, the car is rear wheel drive. Car is pretty quick, but isnt really made for off the line performance. Under the hood is clean. I was told it has a new clutch. The clutch/tranny/engine are all in good shape with no problems.
I have 2 more pics, but can get more if you want them.
I currently have the window track(drivers side) out because I was going to grease it since it was a little slower(tracks were dry) and havnt had a chance to put it back in. I may put in a new window motor while Im at it for good measures.
Heres the other 2 pics I have.

Oh, and this thing picks up more chicks than you would beleave!!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Damn man, I just got back to this thread. I usually get a reply when someone responds, but didnt work this time, LOL

Let me know when you wanna come check out the car. I will pay for the gas, if you come down. I just dont have the time working 7 days a week. Sorry again for not responding sooner

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
You still interested? I got the window track back in and just had a Super balance on the wheels/tires. Now the car is like it should be. It drives and rides just like you would expect a BMW to.
shoot me a line at [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts