Ford Mustang Forums banner
101 - 120 of 136 Posts
Just to let you know, the All Ford Races are July 17th from 8am to approximately 3pm at Bremerton. For those of you, like me, who prefer racing to show and shine. Some of you may want to do both.

I'm from the Port Townsend area. Instead of Mustangs I've got a couple Lincolns. They're both Mark VIIs, one is an '87 with mods, the other one is an all original '89 with 15,000 miles. Unfortunately, there really isn't anybody over here. :(

Everett, Wa here! I'll be there in mid to late Sept. I'd like to get together w/ some people somewhere and hang out, check out their cars etc. Hopefully mine will be there in Seattle waiting for me when I get there.

Rob:evil:

Hey guys im also kinda late on this post but I live in sammamish and drive a white 96 cobra. I have saleen front bumper, s281 wing, lowered, and with rims. Cant miss me. If you see me around just give me a wave or talk to me what ever you want. Also check out the west section in svtperformance.com cause theres a bunch of us that hang out and weve had dyno days track days, installed/take apart days
-Anthony

Rob...look me up

I'm up for a meet or cruise in Sept. My car is coming apart in October for the latest round of upgrades over winter, so I am up for anything till then.

E-mail me when and where and I can bring in a few really nice stangs.

Brandon

killrb said:
I'm up for a meet or cruise in Sept. My car is coming apart in October for the latest round of upgrades over winter, so I am up for anything till then.

E-mail me when and where and I can bring in a few really nice stangs.

Brandon
I'll be in the area on the 15th. My car is "scheduled" to arrive on the 17th. Hopefully (crosses fingers) it will be waiting for me when I get there.

well guys heres the deal... when I get the stang running, I will make as many meets as possible, I love driving my baby, especially to put on break in miles lol. anyways, whoever is living in the eastside area, or any area for that matter, come to XXX in issaquah! take 90 west, take the front street exit, then take left onto gillman and it's on your left, can't miss it! we all have these factions and sub factions of stanglovers out there, come to XXX! then we can all figure out something cool. BTW we are prolly gonna go go kart racing this sat. soo...

mystangiscool said:
well guys heres the deal... when I get the stang running, I will make as many meets as possible, I love driving my baby, especially to put on break in miles lol. anyways, whoever is living in the eastside area, or any area for that matter, come to XXX in issaquah! take 90 west, take the front street exit, then take left onto gillman and it's on your left, can't miss it! we all have these factions and sub factions of stanglovers out there, come to XXX! then we can all figure out something cool. BTW we are prolly gonna go go kart racing this sat. soo...
LOL! Just picked up my Cobra on Wednesday! I'm the one driving around w/ the mineral gray coupe w/ Hawaii plates. Hopefully I'll rectify that! I think I'm the only mineral gray 01 Cobra out here. Definately was in Hawaii. Anyway, Look me up! I'm on leave until the 15th of October. I have NOTHING to do! Just send me a pm and I'll try and respond. I don't have my own computer yet. I get it on Tuesday. So hopefully I'll have internet access by then. It's sporadic using the ones here in my complex! Oh, I'm in Everett! Live on Admiralty Way! So whoever's close? Holler at me!

A get together in the Everett area would be cool.
maybe someone who likes to organize things could start something up.
sometimes people get together at the McD's on Evergreen near the freeway.

I want someone to see the custom guage panel I put in.

svtcobrastang98 said:
LOL! Just picked up my Cobra on Wednesday! I'm the one driving around w/ the mineral gray coupe w/ Hawaii plates. Hopefully I'll rectify that! I think I'm the only mineral gray 01 Cobra out here. Definately was in Hawaii. Anyway, Look me up! I'm on leave until the 15th of October. I have NOTHING to do! Just send me a pm and I'll try and respond. I don't have my own computer yet. I get it on Tuesday. So hopefully I'll have internet access by then. It's sporadic using the ones here in my complex! Oh, I'm in Everett! Live on Admiralty Way! So whoever's close? Holler at me!

Hey Rob i dont know if this is too short of a notice but tommorow Oct. 9th were having a dyno day and just hanging out at Carbconnection. For more info follow this link: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126600

Really late to the party.

Hey guys- Yakima checking in.

I'm looking for a street/strip Mustang, preferably a 93 Cobra thats already got a few mods. Anybody have one or know someone looking to sell?

I sold my supercharged Vibrant Red '93 about 4 years ago to a guy in Maple Valley, and life just hasn't been the same since:crying: . Most of the work on my old car was done at Brads - Those guys are great.

I'd also be interested in other 89-93 Mustangs, but they would have to be exceptionally nice with pretty heavy mods(heads/cam/blower/tremec).

I should have a Mustang no later than spring, and would be stoked to meet some of you guys at Renegade Raceway in Yakima/Wapato when the season starts up again.

Finally a fellow mustang guy from yakima. I'd be happy to meet up with you at renegade, i only made one trip there last year and it was on stock tires. I've got my et streets now so i can't wait to see what they do on a track thats better than spokane's.

101 - 120 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.