Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone besides ABC Exclusives sell a light bar without the brake light?

If anyone has the ABC bar, how is the quality of it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
bar

We have one without the light. I think we got it from Classic Design. Found it advertised in 5.0

·
Registered
31 Posts
CDC does sell them. The lightbar without the light is $20.00 higher. If anyone can explain this I would like to hear.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
A light bar without the lights is just another ricer stick on. Why not get a REAL rollbar instead?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
SnakeBit said:
A light bar without the lights is just another ricer stick on. Why not get a REAL rollbar instead?
Let me rephrase my reply and the original posters question. He is looking for a "style" bar. Same as a light bar without a light. You know some people like the look of JUST the bar. Who says it needs a light? Our cars already have 230948390 lights on the back. Im glad i bought my STYLE bar because i paid HALF the price the others paid for a $20 extra light. Very far from being "ricey" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SnakeBit said:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

So, a style bar with a brake light is OK, but a style bar without a light is ricey? :rolleyes: IMHO, I already have a 3rd brake light on the trunk lid, so I don't want another brake light on the bar.

I don't want a REAL rollbar because I prefer the look of a style bar and I don't drag or road race the car, so I'm not in too much need of the extra protection. I'm also not too concerned with rolling the car during the limited amount of time that I drive it.

Juiced46: Do you have any more up close pics of your bar?

Andrew

·
Registered
1,980 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Juiced46 said:
Andrew here is a bunch more pics of the bar. I have some close up ones that show the fitment quality. Those ones are on my computer at home though, im at work i can post those later.

Here ya go

http://community.webshots.com/album/48970743dNUUTT
Thanks. Looks good!

If you can post the other pics, I would appreciate it.

Andrew

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Sorry, but IMO, if it's looks like its suppose to do something good (like save your life in a roll over), but it's really fake, then it's 'Ricey". At least if it houses a third brakelight, then it serves some higher purpose.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
SnakeBit said:
Sorry, but IMO, if it's looks like its suppose to do something good (like save your life in a roll over), but it's really fake, then it's 'Ricey". At least if it houses a third brakelight, then it serves some higher purpose.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im not even going to bother arguing with you about it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SnakeBit said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it technically be the fourth brake light since the one on the trunk lid came first? :lol: :lol:

I'm now off to remove my S-281 wing because it also serves no better purpose than the stock wing did. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts