Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a web site/sites that have alot of info on the 351 windsor motor. I'm mainly looking on the pros and cons of the 393 VS 408/410. I would like a *quality* build up without going to crazy. Can someone point me in the right direction? I don't have to do anything soon, but I'm trying to get as much info as I can. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone? Anyone??

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking for a web site/sites that have alot of info on the 351 windsor motor. I'm mainly looking on the pros and cons of the 393 VS 408/410. I would like a *quality* build up without going to crazy. Can someone point me in the right direction? Also, I would like to be able to pass emissions. So info on intake setup/cam selection/specs would prove helpful. I know it isn't going to be cheap but I would like to be on the low side of crazy wicked expensive, not the high side. I thought about trying to pick up a 95 R computer/harness/injectors/mass air. Has anyone ever used the Ford computer out of the 95 R to control their stroker? Or is there a better aftermarket solotion?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts