Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can we use the Scope function in Pro M Efi systems software to see Boost and Air/Fuel ratio at given RPM?
Yes, but this belongs more in the Pro M sub-forum. You would need the optional MAP sensor to log boost.

All under the Variables section:

Sensors > MAP > Boost
Fuel > Closed Loop > Bank 1 UEGO > Bank 1 UEGO Lambda
Fuel > Closed Loop > Bank 2 UEGO > Bank 2 UEGO Lambda
Sensors > Crank Position > RPM

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, but this belongs more in the Pro M sub-forum. You would need the optional MAP sensor to log boost.

Sensors > MAP > Boost

Sensors > MAP > Boost
John I have MAP sensor installed, but I want to see my boost levels and air/fuel in the graph format in scope function is it possible? Ever since I installed the MAP sensor I was never able to see my Boost levels in veriable list it stayed at 0

·
Registered
144 Posts
John I have MAP sensor installed, but I want to see my boost levels and air/fuel in the graph format in scope function is it possible? Ever since I installed the MAP sensor I was never able to see my Boost levels in veriable list it stayed at 0
Chris, you probably don't have the MAP sensor enabled.

Under the calibration section, go to Sensors > MAP > Configuration and set it to "MAP Present." Save that and then write it to the processor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts