Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traditionally on Saturday night, a large group of us get together for dinner around 7:30-8PM.

This year I am going to reserve seats in the upstairs of the local restaurant overlooking Chesepeak Bay (sp?). This use to be called the Aft Deck but has been purchased by a chain of restaurants that do a Seafood/Roast Beef Buffet. It's called the Nauty Goose

This dinner will serve as the Official Shootout Dinner Party, as well as Angela and My wedding reception - All are welcome!

It is located about 5 minutes south of the Crystal inn - right on the water.

I don't need replies from the folks I know will be attending: This includes >>>

My Canadian Friends
Shootout staff/including announcers
SSOTN Staff
Joey Stewart
Big John M.
Michael Johnson
Steve Turner

The buffet price is $22.95.

I need a ball-park number to give to the restaurant, so they can hold us an area. SO PLEASE reply to this message and let me know you want to come.

I figure I will book the time at 7:30pm. This will give lots of time after the end of the day for people to change and rest up a bit. If for whatever reason, weather delays the race day, We will still have the dinner go on as planned, but I understand those needed to race will show up late.

Please reply ASAP - and let me know for how many people.

Thanks!

Scott Winger

On the edit - I checked the price for din-din .... it's seafood and Prime Rib buffet and $22.95 all you can eat!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Scott, I'll be there along with 2 of my friends who will also be showing at the shootout. Thanks.

Brian R.

·
Registered
240 Posts
We'll be sponsoring the V6 class.... count on 3 of us.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would like to go, I have a 3 year old that more than likely is coming with us to the mod shootout, if thats the case, then I won't be able to attend..I'll find out soon. I can't wait to meet everyone and get footage of the events.:joy:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hi Scott. Me too please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Scott...Put me down for 4 people.
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
30 Posts
Scott, Figure Mary and I in on the Dinner also. Wouldn't miss it. Mike.........:joy:

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
I don't need replies from the folks I know will be attending: This includes >>>

My Canadian Friends
Shootout staff/including announcers
LOL. Uh...is this what we in the Navy refer to as 'mandatory fun'? ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Put me down for two people. No, I'm not that fat, just bringing another person.

And yes, you do get the first ride once the SHM engine is ready (thanks again for all your help).

·
Registered
684 Posts
Scott,

Count me in too. And my wife Staci.

Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dave King said:
Put down 4 more. Joe Stewart with his Pumps, and Randy Haywood with his pink undies.
haha .... I actually counted both of them in because I know they always attend. Other mentionables are people like Snake Charmer ... Big bad Bob Thompkins .... 7 cylinder ego Randy (haha) .... Barry and Roxanne Sheppard .... The "Tymensky's" and a view others I can't think of right now.

But I still appreciate the replies so I know for sure :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Scott, I replied on SSOTN but figured I would reply here too!!!

Put me down for two.

Thanks,
Ben

1 - 20 of 49 Posts