Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally got the boost gauge out of car,, its also included. Autometer Sport Comp, 2 1/16 in single pod for A-pillar..

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTT...

Crane HI 6 ignition & Lx92 cloil included, Also include 130 alt if you dont have ine,

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TTT...

If I can find the fuel pump I had walbro 255HP intank, will also include it.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Also found and extra 3 bar Map sensor I had for the boost retard kit. Map sensor is needed for the add on kit, Crane Timing Retard Control 6000-6425 kit for the Crane HI-6 Box. Allows you to adjust the amount of timning under boost The kit doesnt come with the MAP sensor when buy crane kit new and thik the MAP I have id left over from when I installed crane first time around. Was extar sensor Will toss in with the crane set-up

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$2200 For blower kit without Crane ignition and MSD distributor.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Without ingniton and disributor $2000,

This kit has touches that add up quick,, like the renegade crank pulley, cobra water pump pulley w/ARP hardware),, Reihard billet ultra grip pulley (3.10"), billet smog bypass pulley, Anderson power pipe, AFM belt tensioner, aluminum idler pulley, ARP headunit mounting harware, Braided line for oill return with AN fitting in blower on one for pan, braided line for vent off valve cover, plus the polished discharge tube, and semi polished head unit.. Wont be disppointed in this set-up. And for $2400 with also include the Crane Hi-6 ignition box, LX 92 coil , billet MSD distributor.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
How much for the distributor?
Will take $225 shipped in lower 48. And that inlcuded a rotor cap ACCEL 300+ Ferro-Spiral Race Wire.. 1993 FORD MUSTANG ACCEL 300+ Ferro-Spiral Race Wire Sets 7054 - SummitRacing.com

[email protected]

$2000 for the blower kit.. Single A-pillar pod with 2 1/16 Autometer Boost gauge, 8 rib pulley's, Cobra water pump pulley w/ARP mounting hardware , AFM power pipe, 8" Renegade crank pulley, coolant x-over tube, smog pump by pass with billet pulley, Altenator stay bracket, Metal instead of stock plastic, Anderson billet belt tensioner, boch bypass, Polished discharged tube, V-1 Head unit w/ braided -8 oil return line, NPT -8 fitting for oil pan, -6 braided valve cover vent tube, "T" for oil passage to feed blower and gauge, ARP hardware to mount head unit , & tensioner plate. And if I can find the extra 255 fuel pump I have, will include it. And lastley will include and adjustable FMU for guys not looking to upgrade injectors right away.

Wont be dissappointed in the kit. Mileage is about 6,ooo since Vortech freshening.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts