Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the next month I am planning on getting TFS street heads. I just got my TFS street intake, and Kirban AFPR, but haven't installed yet. One small question is should I install intake and afpr now before getting heads in a month or so to maybe get practice of taking intake off and on. I don't have experience doing intake or head install, but am going to give it a shot cuz it is too expensive to have someone else do it.

Anyway to my original question, I am planning on a supercharger possibly S-trim or P1SC in the next year. It could be this winter, it could be next summer, or it could be the following winter, I don't know yet. There is a possibility it may not happen, but I want it to happen. Now, I have to upgrade my mass air and injectors for the new head/intake combo, so I am wondering what to get? Should I just do 75mm pro-m & 24# injectors and then swap them out again in the future, or is there a way where I can save money, but not lose power by buying bigger parts now? Also will a TFS stage 1 cam be fine for a S/C in the future? What would my compression be around with the engine combo?

Also another side question, I have my TFS street sitting by me, and I had asked before if I needed anything on install and some people said no, but I read instructions and it does say I need a tbody adapter. Just want to confirm this. Thanks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
wait and install everything at one time, no point puttin it all on then taking it right back off.

just have money sitting around because you will be buying stuff you are not thinking of, i technically finished getting everything for my H/C/I setup last night when the pushrods came in.

look at sig to see everything
besides the stuff listeded i have also had to get about 5-700 in small parts that you normally forget about

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok well here's my list, please let me know if I am missing anything I need for install. I haven't gotten these parts yet.

FMS 30# injectors
Recalibrate 75mm pro-m
TFS street intake
TFS street heads
ARP head bolts
TFS 6.750" pushrods
FMS timing chain
TFS stage 1 cam
70mm tbody and spacer (unsure of brand)
1.6 roller rockers (unsure of brand and size? 3/8 or 7/16?)

RTV sealants, extra sockets, gaskets that don't come with above.
Winning the lottery to get out of debt.

Anything I am missing? or didn't account for?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts