Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to keep bothering all you but I'm trying to learn my way and fix my hooptie. So I have a 91 fox 60lbs injectors 90mm maf . B303 cam with a vortech v2 and sct chip . I'm having problems being lean . Wideband is pinned past 20 I also have code 91. I checked voltage at o2 sensor and even replaced one which got rid of my code 41 . I pulled my plugs and all 8 were white . I've tried adjusting my fuel regulator to 50 psi with vacuum off and it changed nothing afr wise. I believe this thing got a new harness before I bought it because maf plug looks to be original and it has the 8ld ecu. If I pull the sct chip out the fuel ratio drops to 10 but won't idle . Assuming it can't read the maf . Talked to.my tuner he said the tune he had put on the chip was a start up tune and should be running rich . I don't wanna waste my money going there and getting charged for him to waste his time if it's something else . Any ideas ? Thanks

·
Registered
24,272 Posts
you have another thread on this, ONE THREAD ONLY ON THE SAME TOPIC.

you have not answered the questions i gave you, and started a new thread?

you checked 02 voltages.............AND???? you got no voltage? the 02 is reporting lean???, IS IT TELLING THE TRUTH OR LYING???

think about it, how does the ECM command fuel??

diagnosis is step by step, not "throw a bunch of ideas or parts at it"

you must know what to expect, then test, and see if the result is what you expected

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you have another thread on this, ONE THREAD ONLY ON THE SAME TOPIC.

you have not answered the questions i gave you, and started a new thread?

you checked 02 voltages.............AND???? you got no voltage? the 02 is reporting lean???, IS IT TELLING THE TRUTH OR LYING???

think about it, how does the ECM command fuel??

diagnosis is step by step, not "throw a bunch of ideas or parts at it"

you must know what to expect, then test, and see if the result is what you expected
Um actually I don't my other thread.is titled what was.is this . And I didn't see your response so my apologies. My driver side tested at a .03 and passenger which is the new one put a .05 .

·
Registered
24,272 Posts
is it lean?

is it a dead sensor?

is it a broken wire?

is the heater drawing current?

all will give what you have.

i gave you tests in the other thread

1 - 4 of 4 Posts