Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about it? I understand they have a test-n-tune night on Wed nights for $13 and it's a 1/8 mile strip?

·
Registered
119 Posts
just came from Rox. Drags

you are correct every Wed. (weather allowing) they have test-n-tune. It's $8 to get in and $5 to run. Yes it is an 1/8 mile track.

In fact I just got back from running there. Over the winter the track was redone and now it is hooking up way better than last year. On Fri.'s they have test-n-tune for motorcycles and 4-wheelers. There is also racing on Sat.

I wish I could go more often but I'm ususally stuck working Wed. nights. Come on down and enjoy the track. If you ever see a Laser Red '96 Cobra (usually with a '96 TA WS6) stop by and say Hi.
P.S. Who here has or does cruise around Danville, Va.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey red, i'm from danville but don't go back up there too often. I used to cruise around there all the time but that was years ago.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: just came from Rox. Drags

RedTwilight said:
you are correct every Wed. (weather allowing) they have test-n-tune. It's $8 to get in and $5 to run. Yes it is an 1/8 mile track.

In fact I just got back from running there. Over the winter the track was redone and now it is hooking up way better than last year. On Fri.'s they have test-n-tune for motorcycles and 4-wheelers. There is also racing on Sat.

I wish I could go more often but I'm ususally stuck working Wed. nights. Come on down and enjoy the track. If you ever see a Laser Red '96 Cobra (usually with a '96 TA WS6) stop by and say Hi.
P.S. Who here has or does cruise around Danville, Va.
Hey, thanks for the info, maybe I'll see you up there next week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts