Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard of ROL gaskets. I need to get a gasket set to put my heads back on, but I am strapped for cash. I found ROL complete gasket set pretty cheap but I want some feedback on them first.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
murrays sells them around me. i personally hate how they look in the packages. tattered edges (not clean cut) and the mating surfaces dont look to trustworthy. so i dont use them.
i go to autozone and buy fel-pros. much higher quality if you ask me. they cost just about the same.

take care,
adam

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
I've heard of them. I don't like them. But, they seem like they may work. IMHO, get a Fel-pro if you can.

·
Registered
283 Posts
They're supposed to be really good. I have not used them but a buddy of mine likes them a lot. I would suggest a Felpro 8548PT2 or a 9333PT1. Those are really reliable and easily available. Pricing is great too!

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Yep..i've used ROL high temp head gaskets on my last 2 motors that have seen alot of nitrous....no problems at all. I would use them before i ever put a set of felpro's on my motor.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Another vote for the ROL Grafoil high temp head gaskets.... They've worked great on my last two motors.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts