Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you going to the track at all this month, because if so give me and e-mail and I can meet you down there. The run till midnight every Saturday night.

·
Registered
111 Posts
That is good news. We had been going to Fayetteville after Rockingham unofficialy became named the "slippery Rock."
If anyone goes, let me know how it is. I may have to make a trip down and try it out.

·
Registered
208 Posts
How well does fayeteville sp? hook?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Myself and many friends have run at Fayetteville and in our opinion it is a much better hooking track.. Though I have not run at Rockingham recently. I would be interested to know if this resurfacing helped it any...

·
Registered
208 Posts
I guess we'll find out next week.lol We were gonna try to hit fayeteville or either piedmont. Not sure as of yet.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have yet to run at Piedmont. But I know many people who have and they swear it is one of the best hooking tracks they have been to. Its only 1/8 mile though...

·
Registered
208 Posts
yeah we ran their before and went a 6.56. Only time the car has ever pulled the front wheels :rolleyes: It's a great facility. Haven't tried out the new combo yet.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went to the Rock saturday and it was awsume. I would like to get all of the people on the site to meet somewere and take a cruise down to the track one saturday night. E-mail me if all of you are intrested.

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Stang Racer 5.0 I noticed your from Sanford and work at Perry Bros tire. What is your name? My G/F is from Sanford and all of her family buys tires from Perry Bros. Just wondering if she may know you??

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Rock had the launch pad ripped out Sunday the 13th of July and should have new concrete by now.It was two swimming pools on Monday morning due to rain.
BTW SVTOA has the track from 10am til?Sept 12 for drags and the parking lot for autocross.New info will be posted shortly on www.scsvtoa.com.
Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Daniel Mitchell said:
Is the even open to any Mustang? Sounds like fun to me!
The event is open to all Ford powered vehicles.Including Mazda etc.I will post the costs soon.They will be for the weekend or just alacart.Carshow, 1/4 mile , autocross etc.

;)

·
Registered
527 Posts
bump to keep at the top - I would not mind getting down to the rock for some of these events here - Saturday night fun and the SVT club thing sounds pretty cool - B.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts