Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Claimed to sell me a tr3550 for $800 that he pulled from a 93' mustang. After i made payment, he ceased all communication. No transmission arrived.

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts
What contact info do you have for him? Name/address/phone, anything?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
####. I hope that piece of #### gets hit by a bus.

I have an escalated dispute with paypal, but i suspect this pile of #### has drained his account by now. i wasn't dumb enough to send payment as a gift and i sent paypal that forum link. If nothing else i can hope they'll IP ban him from creating another paypal account.
Dont worry, you will get your money back. Paypal will refund you if he doesn't have enough funds in the account (which im sure he doesn't) and then they will go after the seller for the money, at least that's what they told me when i had to go through this.

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts
Here's your boy. Christy (Lowery) beard is his wife.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.beard.73

Chris Beard
3595 China Grove Dr SE
Brookhaven, MS 39601-9722

601-823-5619

All publicly viewable information :D

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Just sent him a friend request, if by some chance he accepts i will make it known on his wall that he is a scamming pos and needs to make this right.

On another note, all he does is post pictures of his "lunch" that you are buying him.

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts
That phone number should be good if the OP wants to chat personally

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dont worry, you will get your money back. Paypal will refund you if he doesn't have enough funds in the account (which im sure he doesn't) and then they will go after the seller for the money, at least that's what they told me when i had to go through this.
I'm hoping this will be the end result. I'll know by the end of the day on the 14th.

Emailed paypal again, so they're aware of this asshat's contact info.

If i don't get my money back, then i'll forward this info to the local PD. I believe over $600 in fraud is a felony.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
The seller is using another name since his banning a few years ago, that is a concern for the mods since he is back under another name.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Wow

·
Registered
513 Posts
Paypal will help you no worries. Is your address verified?

·
Registered
899 Posts
if it were my $$ I would go on his facebook page and message everybody he is friends with to let them kn9w he is a scamming POS

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Blow his shyt up! Just as Bolo said, thats what you do. Humiliate him in front of all he knows, they are the ones he would care about his image with. Expose him to his nearest and dearest! All aboard, full speed ahead Captain!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Go to his or her Facebook page and click on ABOUT and it pulls up his family members names.Start messaging all of them to let them know they have a scamming POS in the family

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Go to his or her Facebook page and click on ABOUT and it pulls up his family members names.Start messaging all of them to let them know they have a scamming POS in the family
Well only if the person on facebook lists people specifically as family. He did not. However, i did send out a friendly message to everyone with his last name letting them know that Chris is a thief and that paypal is going after that POS.(in so many words)

As for me, paypal refunded my money. Unsurprisingly, that pos drained his account. Hopefully the email i sent with the link to here will provide them with the necessary contact info so they can get their money from him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts