Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST OFFTHIS POST IS NOT TO FLAME ON HIM HE DIDNT DO ME WRONG IN ANY WAY AND I AM SURE HE IS PERFECTLY LEGIT
I have been talking to Brian ([email protected]) I am interested in buying one of the 331 stroker kits from him. What this post is about is to just find out if anybody has done business with him and what it was like , from the emails he seems like a AWESOME person. As I should be I am just a little worried about buying stuff over the internet so I just was looking to see if anyone has done business with him if anyone can tell me abotu their experience i appreciate it ONCE AGAIN THIS POST IS NOT TO FLAME ON HIM HE DIDNT DO ME WRONG IN ANY WAY AND I AM SURE HE IS PERFECTLY LEGIT.
Thanks alot Corralers.
P.S if anyone has Ed Curtis email I would like to get ahold of him and talk to him about a cam for my motor combo:joy: :joy: :D

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
who is brian?

who is this brian guy?, is he a wholesaler on stroker kits?, i'm thinking of going with a forged 347 kit...what kind of prices does he have?, what brand names?..anyone have his e-mail address?,thanks [email protected]

·
Registered
97 Posts
His e-mail is in the first post and he sells scat kits. The prices are real competative. I've e-mailed and called him a number of times and he's very responsive. a 347 kit should be easy to get.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Two thumbs up!

I too dealt with Brian on a SCAT BBF stroker crank. At first I was a little nervous about buying a crank via e-mail, but in the end I received a crank directly from SCAT in a timely manner and saved a ton of $$$.

I highly recommend Brian and I intend to do business with him again.

-jason

·
Registered
291 Posts
weagle said:
Brian will work with you and is a really nice person to deal with.
Ditto. My 393 crank and H beam rods just arrived. He was very professional even after I sent him a barrage of e-mails.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup thanks alot for the replies guys, Brian is one of the most professional guys around and I hope this post helps him get more business, I know I am gonna do business with him Excellnt Job Brian

·
Registered
209 Posts
Quite a few gusy on the BBF mailing list have bought Scat cranks off him....no problems reported. I was gonna buy one, but something came up ;)

Toma

·
Registered
667 Posts
I haven't bought my 393 kit from him yet; but ONLY because I haven't saved up enough dough. :)

As you already know, Brian is one of the nicest guys you'll run into. He'll give you all the info you need, and give you exactly the parts you need. His prices are AWESOME too, with quality parts.
He'll definitely be getting my money in a month or so.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
DMassey said:
I haven't bought my 393 kit from him yet; but ONLY because I haven't saved up enough dough. :)

As you already know, Brian is one of the nicest guys you'll run into. He'll give you all the info you need, and give you exactly the parts you need. His prices are AWESOME too, with quality parts.
He'll definitely be getting my money in a month or so.
Exactly, just got a full forged 331 kit from him, great guy to deal with and awesome prices..best I could find, had the correct parts and they arrived on time. I'm going to get my 408 or 418 kit from him when I am ready.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts