Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recaro Sport Seats, they are light grey leather and have 98 Mustang tracks on them, driver side is power. Same seats as in a 00 Cobra R, but grey leather, not black cloth. They are $955 each new. Sell for $700 FOR THE PAIR, or trade for some Bullitt front seats and a little cash or trade for some stock charcoal/black 99-04 seats and $400. They have lumbar, dual recline knobs, etc. No rips, tears or burns, owned by a non smoker! I just did a 600 mile ride, one way in there, and I have a bad back and they were great, just looking to do something more factory, and put the money into something else on the car. Will also consider handgun trades plus cash.

Located in NW Fl, will meet within 250 miles if needed.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey man im really interested i have the factory gray seats they have 90k miles on them but are in decent shape.. Could use a little cleaning lmk if your interested i could throw a little more than $400 on top of mine if need be.. And what would i need to make these fit in a 2003 mustang??

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really, tracking down a pallet, getting them mounted to it, then guesstimating for freight, getting them to the freight place, and not to mention what it's going to cost, wouldnt be worth it for $750 honestly.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm looking for some seats for my 98 GT. If these are still available, and you are seriously willing to travel a little, I'm interested in 'em. Shoot me a pm if they are still up for grabs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.