Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read Jerry's TCCOA article a couple of times and am confident that I am able to do a rebuild myself. I have my transmission in pieces right now, and am going to upgrade the clutches and the valvebody for better shifting and torque capacity.

I read through his article and found all the ford part numbers, but I was wondering if anyone had done this with raybestos blue plates and knows the part numbers to use for each of the clutch assemblys, also the part numbers of Kolene steels for the steel plates.

I would greatly appreciate the information, or some direction to a reputable shop that could give me this information. Thank you.

·
Registered
868 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a Baumann Engineering Baumanator 4R70W ProBox and I hit second like a stick and chirp 2 to 3!!

My second gear hits harder then Lennox Lewis!

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here take a look! and Im all motor too.

Click below, I think its the 4th or 5th movie down. Its a shot of me directly from behind. Its a riot witnessing 4100 lbs sideways for 250 feet at 7k through two gears!

http://www.markviii.org/cgi-bin/dcf...ow_thread&om=804&forum=DCForumID2&archive=yes

Jerry's trans is Bulletproof as well.

If you want to know any compatibility issues he can be reached at [email protected]

He's a great guy! He will help you in a minute.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts