Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
2 points for ya Brian. Last night I ran a 14.03, 1.94 60ft. @96.89--so how does that grab you! Close enough! Greg is right, with the slicks, and on that run you maxed out, I am also. I have best of a 13.99 at 98mph(my only 98) I run at 4200ft. Your 1100ft, you can drop .2 and add a mph if you were at sea level that night. You might pick up a tenth here or there depending on air quality. I am going for a dyno soon to just get numbers and I bet I am within 5hp of 250rwhp right now. Never had a dyno yet. Your trap speed is about right on for what you have believe it or not. I have been runing this year between the best of 13.99 and 14.12, total of about 25 runs! Air correction has been 6000-7200 each time. I missed a test n tune last week where my friend said it was at 5800 which was the best this year. Start checking around for correction figures and with the slicks and consistant 60fts, you will be able to predict what you will run that night within .05 or better! Heed what Greg says above. When you hit the "wall" as Greg says, you will then know if the next mod has netted anything!;) BTW, arent those sticky skins so sweet???:joy:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.