Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Formerly BLOWN1989SALEEN
5,755 Posts
84.5" thats the size i use with that setup.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Subscribing, I forgot to write mine down when I installed it and the numbers are all worn off by now. :(

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Running the 93 Cobra water pump pulley, and the large P/S pulley, I run a Gates Micro-V K060820 belt. Its 21mm x 2095mm. Its kind of a pain to get on. You have to remove the upper bolt for the P/S, and loosen the lower one. Then pivot the P/S towards the drivers side. At this point if a friend is holding up the tensioner, you can just barely slip the belt on. Now pivot the P/S back into place and have your friend set go of the tensioner.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Kevins89notch5.0 said:
Running the 93 Cobra water pump pulley, and the large P/S pulley, I run a Gates Micro-V K060820 belt. Its 21mm x 2095mm. Its kind of a pain to get on. You have to remove the upper bolt for the P/S, and loosen the lower one. Then pivot the P/S towards the drivers side. At this point if a friend is holding up the tensioner, you can just barely slip the belt on. Now pivot the P/S back into place and have your friend set go of the tensioner.
I run exactly the same setup.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Kevins89notch5.0 said:
If I am by myself, use the stock lug wrench (the black one that is curved), pry the tensioner up, and use a couple of zip ties tied together and put one end around the tire iron with another end around the blower pulley. Then tighten the zip ties. There is no stress on the pulley, since it is only holding the tire iron down. Keeps the tensioner up off of the belt until you have it on the PS pulley.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts