Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in an older post that someone was going to have this done around KC. I was wondering if that person had it done yet and if so how was the job done? Were you happy with the work? I want to get the full length weld in from MM for my convertible. I am looking for a place to put them in. I have asked around at different places and have not been pleased with the answers. When I was having some exhaust work done I asked the muffler shop guys. They told me all I needed was the bolt on that is on the car from the factory. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John

ps sorry I missed the get together last sat.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
That was probably me... :D

I found a great place to have them installed... Problem is, they have a 4-month waiting-list!!! I just went by their shop today in fact & put my name on the list just in case I can't find someone I trust before April... :(

I'll let you know if I find a place & have my KB's put on the 'vert.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I got mine off the internet, I have an 86 gt and I found a set for mine made to fit my car and they went in great I welded mine on myself and they came out great, I am at work and I dont remember the company that I got them from but I can figure out and let you know they are round pipe and have mounting tabs on them to weld onto, and they go right in front of the rear control arms and just behind the tranny crossmemeber.

if you have any question then give me an e-mail at

[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the info, I was thinking about having them put on this spring. Maybe the wait list will go down by then.

Thanks
John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts