Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a couple questions about the side view mirrors used on 93ish convertible mustangs.

First off, did they ever come w/ a power option? And second, do any aftermarket companies, such as Street Scene, etc, make aftermarket models?

Im planning on using these mirrors on my 89 Ranger, and am just curious as to what all is available.

·
Registered
183 Posts
they were power in my 1990 gt vert. they go thru the door of the mustang so you are gonna have to make holes. is this a show truck as in shaved handles etc? if so then im sure that task is the same. Ive done engine swaps in multiple cars and lots of dirty work but never ever done any body work. That is why they charge what they do--lazy uneducated people like me with credit cards.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THe floppy mirrors used on the model ranger I have are similar to the stang mirrors, but the mounting holes are different, so I knew that I was going to have to redrill the holes, which really isnt that big a deal.

Im really doing it b/c the stock mirrors are just complete & utter crap. All I have to do is get going about 20 mph, and the mirror just flops down where all I can see is the side of the truck, so Im going to something a little more stable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts