Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading in 5.0 magazine about the NOS kit they tested out using the NOSzles. The kit seems really good from what I read. The SHM tech said power felt like the motor was SC'd. My question is how long, with moderate use, would a 10 lb bottle last? How much to refill? Thanks...

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
My 10lb bottles get me about 12-14 uses per bottle on a 125 shot.

It cost me $5 per lb. ($50), but prices vary depending on where you live. Expect to pay anywhere from $3-$6 per pound.

Eric

·
Registered
765 Posts
I can make 6 full passes on a 10lb bottle running a 150 shot, and that's leaving on it. My 10lb'er will be for sale just as soon as my 2 15lb'ers get here:D I only pay 3.50lb here in town.

·
Registered
277 Posts
$37.50 locally to fill a 10lb bottle here in New York. I think the NOS book says that the bottle is good for 120 seconds of 100-shot spraying or something, I can't recall exactly. I have not been to the track with the nitrous yet, but use it maybe 1-2 times per week on the highway just in 2nd or 3rd for maybe 3-4 seconds, so I still have at least 1/2 to 3/4 of my bottle left.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
NOSzles or No?

What's the concensus on the new NOS kit with the NO2 jets 'built in' if you will into the injectors?

If I were to do this I would go with the 125 kit. The plan (funds dependent :mad: ) is to also go with 01+ heads and an FRPP or Bullitt intake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts