Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
If you get me that PB&J you owe me, I'll come on up and help ya :) Well it sounds like you've made sure you've got fuel and fire and the timing should be close enough to start....maybe it's flooded from trying to start it a lot? I know my car with big injectors and running pig rich would not start sometimes, just turn over. I'd hold my foot to the floor and it may take awhile, but it'd crank. I may be wrong here, but doesn't putting the gas to the floor put the ecu into "clear flood mode" or some crap like that? I don't think you had to remove a ground strap, but maybe you did? (and I'm having a brain fart right now cause I can't quiet remember how a stock motor gets ground....lil wire from back of driver's side head to firewall....and another bigger one at the block?)
Oh the joy of a non-starting Stang....like sitting at a gas station in the wet and cold for 4 or 5 hrs this weekend @ WFC cause my buddy's starter went out and the Autozone employee was a moron :mad:
Hope ya get it fixed :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Trace said:
Oh yah, Bobo.. you want your PB&J sammich, you're gonna have to come up here and get it! Come see our new house! :) And FIX THIS DAMN CAR! :)
Well I would come check out y'alls new house....but I just traded my 93 L for a 95 GTS with a tranny that's about to fall out
:lol:
Besides, we'd prolly just end up sitting around, drinking beer, eating PB&J's and just looking at the car with blank stares.....well at least that's how I fix a Stang :idunno: :blam: :curses: :snore:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.