Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm running the non-intercooled p1sc-II. i origanally got it pullied for 11lbs. i want to bump the boost but not sure where to get the pullies. the blower pully is 4.25" and i measured the crank pully and it was about 8". i'm running an eight rib belt also. do i have to change both pullies or can i change just the crank? are there any advantages or disadvantages? also do i have to get them from ati, or does ASP or other aftermarket companies sell them? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
99 Posts
We got our a 3.40 pulley from ATI and they didn't want us to get a smaller one because I assume we would be over there max rpm.

If you cant get a smaller pulley from ATI call up LETHAL INJECTION and ask for chris (creep) and he has something set up with ASP to get what ever pulley you want made. That's where we are going if we step up the P1SC

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have some pulleys how much more boost you looking for?? pm me and I'll help as much as I can.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm running a 3.7" puley from ATI

I'm running a 3.7" blower pulley and a 7.66" crank pulley. I bought the 3.7" from ATI for I think $70.

What engine RPM are you turning? With that big 8" crank pulley you don't need any smaller than a 3.4-3.7" blower pulley . With the 3.4, 8" divided by 3.4" = 2.353 X 4.1 step-up X 6200 engine RPM = 59,813 blower RPM. I believe the max RPM for the P-1SCII is ~60,000 and peak efficiency is ~54,000 RPM.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i try to stay at 6000 rpm. bottom end is stock. with my current setup i'm seeing about 10lbs at 6000 on the boost gauge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts