Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys.. I have been searching on here a little bit and found a bunch of different issues and combinations. I have a 94 GT w/ Under-Drive Pulleys, the AC Delete Pulley & Smog Delete Pulley Installed. Tried researching for pictures of the set up I want to run, but have had no luck so I turn to you guys...

I want to eliminate the AC Delete Pulley, & Smog Delete Pulley all together.
And I want to run smaller (lightweight / polished) P/S Bracket & Alternator Bracket.

What brackets, and/or hardware would I need to use for our 94/95 motors?

·
Registered
10,078 Posts

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I understand and know the routing of it. But I'm looking for aftermarket brackets for the Alternator & Power-steering pump for our cars, and or if their is a way to make the 93 & older brackets work? / Know why they don't work on ours..?

·
Registered
163 Posts
There's little to no market for aftermarket brackets for our cars. The 93 and earlier 5.0's accesories brackets stick out further from the motor than ours do. If you went with thier brackets you'd have to change out the timing cover also so all the pulleys line up. One option is to just chop your brackets since your deleting the a/c and smog.

·
Registered
2006 Ford Mustang GT
2,880 Posts
One option is to just chop your brackets since your deleting the a/c and smog.
Exactly what I did with my alternator/smpg pump bracket since I got rid of the smog pump. Just whip out the angle grinder and get to work. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts