Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have one (actually 2) of these Puffin Boxes that tap into the IAT (air intake temp sensor) that "fools" the computer into making it believe it's reading a cooler outside temperature and then compensates fuel accordingly.....bumps up the timing etc. the module has 4 wires coming from it, 2 black a red and a green....does anybody know the correct wiring for the box? the box has several different temperature settings and an "auto" mode, if anybody is interested i have an xtra one for sale (brand new)......

·
Premium Member
5,154 Posts
Sup guys,
I emailed Jeff back already. I think I've got a spare sheet laying around, found it as I was cleaning my room last week. I'll check when I get back to school. If it's still there I'll email Jeff for an address or fax#. If not, I'll walk you through it, it's pretty easy.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well first off, u prolly can change ur sig...i doubt jeff is still faster than you! i know jeff...u can just email or fax the info to me, i just need to know what color wires go to what, etc. lemme know if u want to fax it cause i can only get a fax at work the days i am there, or if u can just scan it and email it that would be great to. but email me privatly either way...i'm not on here (corral) much and don't bother w/PMs.

[email protected]

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts