Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PTK drag radial turbo kit complete kit minus turbo and Custom front mount intercooler....I can get any Borg Warner turbo for this kit at cost price. If buyer wants I can get them a turbo of their choice. Kit has turbo mounted on driver side of car and comes with a T6 flange. Kit comes with TurboSmart 48mm waste gate. Turbo in picture has been sold but was a 76mm garrett. Selling kit for $1800 obo minus turbo and intercooler kit with Tial 38mm BOV setup for front mount for sale for $1200 obo.....

·
Registered
795 Posts
Can you provide some more details on the kit? What size headers? What size downpipe? What sixe crossover pipe? Is this for a 302 based motor? I'm confused if the intercooler is included or not and exactly what your askin price is?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Header tubes are 1 5/8 I believe, 2 1/2 crossover piping. I am selling the kit seperate from the intercooler unless someone wants a package deal. This kit is made for a 302 motor. I want $1800 for the turbo system minus the turbo!!

I want an additional $1200 for the intercooler system w/ TIAL BOV

Let me know.

·
Registered
'90 Windveil Blue LX (Dart Turbo T56)
8,111 Posts
how streetable is this kit as i heard, and please correct me if i'm wrong, that its very hard to keep it cool on the street since the down pipe runs right in front of the radiator and leaves little to no room room for an electric fan?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PKstang---this kit was on a street driven car. Yes the downpipe is in front of the radiator but I do have a electric fan on there and it was fine.

Matt--I do not want to seperate everything. Make an offer??

·
Registered
'90 Windveil Blue LX (Dart Turbo T56)
8,111 Posts
got any pics showing the fan setup?

also, would this kit work on a 351W as far as the headers go as i know that the crossover would have to be modded as would some of the cold side?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have any pics when it was running, sorry. Yes the headers will fit 351W and yes the cross over pipe will need to be modded. Make me an offer??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts