Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well soon will be changing my user name as a proud notchback owner.

Just finished (except interior) converting a POS 4 banger to a more appreciated, 5.0 mustang. My 90LX hatch was smashed last year and I just now got the notch on the road after 11 months of transforming. All the goodies from the hatch were salvaged.

I've also included others such as a 5 lug upgrade from a 95, 4 wheel discs, 98 Cobra rims, and long tubes.

I've posted some pics in the gallery to include what the car originally looked like.

Hope to have on the dyno and track in the next month.

Just glad to be driving a 5.0 again!!! :D

·
Registered
603 Posts
WOW what a great looking car. That's how a project should look when it's done. I mean it looks like a completely new car.

Great job!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Where are the t-tops ??? :lol: :p

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
So where are you going to Dyno around Fayetteville? I used to live there, but not current on the scene nowadays......

·
Registered
140 Posts
Comments good or bad welcome, eh? Well, as far as the good goes, your car looks awesome. Nice job!

Bad? Well, your car is a whole lot nicer than mine, damnit! :curses:

Great job!!!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
looks good ....i have started the same with the coupe i picked up for $250
....motor is out...fuel tank out fuel lines out...have a rear end being built with 31 spline axles...eaton diff...motive 3:90 gears...mac rear girdle... i have wildes rides race cars full length subs....and i have started to weld a sump on the fuel tank i have a fresh 306 to go in with AFR185 headsand so on ...still have a long way to go :evil:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Gorgeous car, man. It looks like a million bucks (or at least several thousand ;)

Now you just need some 2.3 badges for the fenders. :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts