Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i just bought a p1sc w/3core intercooler and a bullitt intake kit. i'm putting all of this on in about 3 weeks. I think I have all the parts I need for the install and i'm just looking for some insight on things i should or shouldn't do. I have:
42lb injectors
03 cobra fuel pump
90mm maf
jms chip
kennybell boostapump
i'm putting all of this on my 2001 Saleen vert. i've also had to purchase a new stock gt computer. jms chip supposedly will not work with the saleen powerflash. any advise or experiences would be greatly appreiated.
thanks,
al

·
Registered
368 Posts
sounds like you have the basics. If the procharger is a setup for the bullit then all should go well. Take your time with the intercooler and tubes they can be a pain to install if not fitted just right. And if the intake kit has all the many parts then it will be a simple bolt toghether job.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the procharger kit i bought was intended for the normal 2v intake. am i going to need to change out the valve covers to get the oil fill to the other side?
thanks,
al

01-891 Saleen vert

·
Registered
368 Posts
I didnt change my covers, just shorten the oil fill tube to sit flat on the cover. You will also need the air tube from the oval T boby to the cold air tube from the intercooler, its a cobra part from ATI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts