Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problem: Women drivers

Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new 2002 Mustang GT doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner! I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!!

It scared me so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and...

DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!!!!!

Damn woman drivers!
jk.

Tech question: Can anyone recommend a good gear choice, and muffler
selection for my 2000 GT?

joe

·
Registered
733 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one Raven. As far as gear choice, I've always thought that third was a really nice gear, and hell, you've got two mufflers...use em both!;)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Joe I don't know what to say...... but while I'm here, since when did it become Big Jim??:D

As for your tech question: 2.73s and 12 inch glasspacks all the way!

Jason.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Bwahaha!! Use some cherry bombs and 5.13 gears ;)

·
Registered
470 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats MR. BIG JIM to you, Jason!

I am thinkin 3.08s and Purple Hornies mufflers! With side exit pipes!

joe

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,941 Posts
I picked up two tenths with the catted Kale co "O" pipe! I recommend it! Don't go off-road, you'll kill trees!

You should try 2.73s, I hear anything more than that KILLS your car as a daily driver!

BTW, she was probably in your lane because you need to change your blinker fluid!

-Pat

·
Premium Member
5,154 Posts
Whatever muffler you choose, make sure and get a caty Y pipe to help neck the exhaust down. Remember, it's velocity that counts, and restricting your emissions will make the greenthumbs smile:joy:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
ROFL, Bob and Snake must really luv Raven to let this one slide by ;)

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you mean, I asked a TECH QUESTION along the same lines as 82% of the Mod Forum.

I get no favoritism! in fact...

FU ERIC!:p

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
It appears that Joe would have been in the C5. Should have tried to score some a$$ from the dumb byotch, or at least a BJ. You could have finished her makeup for her, while you enjoyed your doughnut and coffee (with extra cream). :lol:

Oh yeah, 3.27's, and stock mufflers work best. Thats why Ford put them there in the first place, right???

·
Registered
806 Posts
Raven,

screw mufflers, you want straight pipes. and for gears, go with the spacely sproket brand, they are far better then the FMS Widget's.

·
Registered
495 Posts
"Thats MR. BIG JIM to you, Jason! "

Not sure why I even asked, and now I'm sorry I did. At the time I thought that maybe the girl in the mustang may have aroused your curiosity or you possibly had some work done to little jimmie. ( hense Big Jim )
Either way MR. BIG JIM it is.:cool:

Jason.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
RavenGT said:
Brandon, careful... no more info given out!
Joe... post edited. I didn't think I was giving anything away, but that was the ONLY thing that has ever came out, if you wanna even count it. But hey, I'm sorry Joe. I was just trying to poke fun at the wrong time, and place, when I shouldn't have been. Anyways, its gone now. :D

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i just don't like givin everything away. Jonathan wouldn't know what to do with his day if I told everyone everything...

joe

·
Registered
123 Posts
i've got flowmasters on my cordless NORELCO...never tried it,
with coffee though:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts