Ford Mustang Forums banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I send the vrs box to Chris he told me that he will update something in it. When I got vrs box back from pro M I tested the car. I drove the car to test the speedometer if it shows correct speed and it does Not. What ever Chris did to vrs box clearly did not work

·
Registered
1965 fastback 347 hci v3-si Pro M efi. Tko600 3:55
352 Posts
I send the vrs box to Chris he told me that he will update something in it. When I got vrs box back from pro M I tested the car. I drove the car to test the speedometer if it shows correct speed and it does Not. What ever Chris did to vrs box clearly did not work
Is the speed not showing correctly/ Like the input ratios are off?
Or.
Is there false acceleration spikes ?

·
Registered
209 Posts
When the car in park position running the speedometer was showing like I am driving highway speed , but the car wasn't moving.Then I send the vrs box to Chris at pro M and it is still way off not showing correct speed when driving. I send the tune file to Chris to double check everything.I did put correct info in the software rear gear ratio 3.55 and rear tire size.I will go for a test drive again soon as soon as I replace 4 coils. Now there is 4 dead Ls coils I will need to replace.The car was running on 4 coils out of 8 the software didn't show anything no code no nothing. The car was running extremely rough then I started to look for problem.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Customer service at Pro M is The lowest you can get😀😀😀
I got nothing but blamed by Fat Chris Richard for things that I didn’t **** up.The plug and play stuff don’t apply to Pro M system. I had so many problems with the system I don’t know where to start.Everything on my car is Brand new the only problem is that there was and is a problem with Pro M system. I spend a Lot of money I got everything from Pro N. The way Chris Richard the fat ass is treating me after I bought so much stuff it isn’t a OK.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.