Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does your Pro-M 75 chrome meter look like? I just bought one used and it has four holes in it on the part that faces the front of the car that aparently need to be screwed into something. However, there isn't anything to screw it into! I hope I didn't get screwed with this meter.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
From you description, it seems that you have one for the SN95 style Mustangs where the MAF is bolted to the air filter housing.

I don't know if that can simply be removed to "look like" the old style MAF for the fox bodies.

Good luck!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could I just get a K&N for a 94/95 and bolt it on?

·
Registered
183 Posts
not sure, but the computers are different so all the readings from mass air will be different. I'll sell you mine but its a 19 pound cal unit

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeff i'd have to sell this one first in order to buy yours. I went ahead and put the meter on my car without the air filter in front of it and it ran good. At first the idle surged, then it idled low (it sounded really cool when it did this), and the check engine light came on. But after a few minutes, the idle was good and the check engine light went off. I drove it around the block and it felt fine so im not sure what im gonna do yet. :confused:

·
Registered
183 Posts
well cool deal if it works for you. it will surge as it learns new curves and what not. i just know in many catalogs there are a lot of 94-95 specific parts even though the engines are the same, and the prices seem to be 15 bucks more everytime--great marketing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts