Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this same post in many places just trying to get some info if anyone has any, what i am trying to do is relocate the power steering to the passenger side of the motor under the alternator just wondering if anyone knows of a place or person that has done this or sells the bracket to do this thanks in advance to any help provided

THANKS

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
My guess is forced induction, hopefully a big turbo...

·
Registered
294 Posts
call procharger they have a power steering bracket to move it to the passanger side. tel 1 913 338-2886

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes we are trying to put the turbo on the passenger side of a 94-95 we just did a kit on my friends 95 cobra and we turned the intake around to face the drivers side the kit is too cluttered with the turbo and the intercooler pipes on the passenger side

thanks for all of your help i am going to call them in the morning there website sucks

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

i tried to call procharger today and never could get through but i was talking to a friend that used to have a procharger and he said all his kit did was move it down and closer to the bottom of the motor i was wondering if anyone knows for a fact and if they had any way of getting me pics of the bracket that moves it to the passenger side of the motor or know where i might find one myself like i said before thier website is horrible thanks for any help and i will try to get in touch with them tomorrow and have them fax me a pic

thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts