Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well today, took my rims off and tail pipe tips, since they come off right above the axle, so i wont pit or rust my pipes or wheels, but i feel like a loss some power, don't know why, but i know when the first time i put the pipes on my car , i didn't feel anything but sound, but that next day it pulled a whole lot harder, i guess it took the eec to get use to the change, but i hope i will get back what i lost from taking the tips off???, i know one day i descreened the maf, and my car had no more power than a v-6 stang, went back home and placed it back in and gained it all back, every little change seems like i have to wait for eec to get use to it???:confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
is what i saying making sense to yall???

·
Registered
342 Posts
No it doesn't make sense to me. I don't know how you could feel a power loss from putting tips on your car. Or feel the gain for that matter. The hp gain on a mod like that wouldn't be noticable, unless you had the car on a dyno and could see the numbers. Even a MAF swap you wouldn't "feel" the gain. You slap heads on your car, or a small nitrous shot, or gears etc. then you will "feel" it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts