Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my pair of nicely ported Trick Flow 206 R heads. I have had these since they were brand new. I thought I could make them work with my combo but they are just too big. I cant spin the motor high enough to take advantage of them. I put about 500 street miles, a handful of dyno pulls and three 1/4 mile passes on them.

They have the standard feature of the 206 R head, including 2.08/1.60 valves, copper beryllium exhaust seats, bronze guides and titanium retainers. I have upgraded the springs to handle .675+ lift. The specs on the springs are 165lbs @ 1.950" and 465lbs @ 1.250". The valve seals are comp cams viton seals. The locks are comp cams as well. The springs, locks and seals are brand new. I did have the heads cc'd as well. The runners cc @ 218 and the chambers cc @ 64. I had the exhaust done as well and some reason did not right it down. But from what i recall, they were in the upper 90's.

The heads have been cleaned, checked and flowed. One exhaust bolt hole got garfed up removing the header. I had to have it heli coiled. That is the only flaw on these heads. I have included a pic of the flow sheet as well as multiple pics of the heads. The heads were flowed with about a 1/2" of contoured clay on the intake and no pipe on the exhaust. When a 2" pipe was applied, the cfm picked up by about 20 on the exhaust. These are ready to bolt on and go! Looking at $1650 obo shipped not including paypal. You can either pm or send me a text 918-378-5083 with any interest or questions. Thanks

Attachments

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pics

Attachments

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and some more pics

Attachments

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+ some more pics and the last

Attachments

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will consider partial trades for some tw170 heads or 11r heads.

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump...

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump.

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
deal pending