Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling a set of gt40 y303 heads ported stage 3 (60cc chamber). the heads recieved new dual springs good for a 600 lift cam. valve job, and o-ring. they flow [email protected] 550 lift intake. it has 1.94/ 1.60 valves and studs for a 3/8 stud mount rocker.. have $1100 invested. im asking $800. or best offer. if interestd email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
How much are these milled to get to a 60cc chamber? Will you take paypal for payment? Can you send pictures to [email protected]?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
total compression on this set up was 9:25:1. the heads was done by high flow heads in alsip illinois. good for for blower application.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
good lord...someone buy these heads!!! 700 is a steal!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'll take them if you take paypal! I emailed you and PM'd you so get back to me asap please.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nopsi where are you? Still waiting to hear from you about the paypal thing. Get back to me soon I will take them if you take paypal.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
For what it's worth. In an email he told me he didn't use paypal. He would want a deposit sent and then he would ship them COD.

I'm still waiting on pictures too...

·
Registered
73 Posts
If this is the case, sounds fishy to me!!! Deposit then ship COD count me out, I use paypal for the security not because it is easier. If this is true he can keep them for paper weights.

This is starting to sound too good to be true, watch your backs people. I am out I don't want them now.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
I'm ok with it as long as it gets delivered. I've made sales this way before also. A hundred dollar deposit is no big deal.

BTW there is no special security with Paypal. If you do a fund transfer and he doesn't ship you anything you can't get it back either. Even if you use a credit card it won't help, it's treated like a cash advance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts