Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bring me $4,500 by today and it's yours. if not, it'll be practically given away to a friend.

93k buffalo area. i need to leave buffalo by tomorrow night.
vortech s-trim blah blah blah... read signature.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Flavio said:
bring me $4,500 by today and it's yours. if not, it'll be practically given away to a friend.

93k buffalo area. i need to leave buffalo by tomorrow night.
vortech s-trim blah blah blah... read signature.
Shoot me some pics or something, Im in NJ and I have cash...
[email protected]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blackgt76 it's a deal at $4,500 and throw in the sound system plus new headers and clutch that you can install.

310-8967 same area code as your city.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
blackgt76 said:
FLAVIO I'M IN rOCHESTER, I WILL BRING U 4g TONIGHT. lET ME KNOW OR CALL ME AT 585 750 3313.

THANKS
:lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here's the deal...
thank you for your interest. i'm in no position to negotiate at this point. i must leave buffalo due to the end of my house lease.
the car was listed at 6k but there's an exhaust leak by the headers. i've managed to replace the left side headers but the right side take some work do to the supercharger hoses. so i'm gonna take off 1.5k for the labor/tuning and i'll include the header. if i don't sell the car at 4500, i'm going to do a friend a favor and sell it to him for 4k. it must be gone by today. the car runs strong and everything is in order. carfax is perfect. compression check ok. and it's in mint condition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts