Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gt40x heads, VORTECH A Trim 8lbs, 24lb injectors, 190 intank, prom 75mm,3923 plug, and the timing is at 10. The trouble i am having is when i start putting a load on the car 1500 rpm or higher it just runs like ****, spittin and sputtering. If i take the blower tube to the intake off and put the original setup on it(stock intake tube, no supercharged air), it runs perfect. What could be the cause of this? Also, the engine will run alot hotter with the blower on it right? Please help. Thank you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Air in .. air out .... When you pressure up, it's blowing out somewhere or you're not getting enough gas ..... Just went back and looked at your combo ... Did you upgrade the Superchip to match the new setup with the blower? Check your fuel pressure too. Have you ever replaced the regulator? How old is your pump.......

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,
I am sorry.lol. The sig was from a car i had a year ago. My new car is set up different. i have 40 lbs of fuel pressure, the pump is one year old, also have a fuel pressure regulator and no chip. I was told by vortechit was maybe a very good possibiliy it could be the mass air. Thanks for the help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts