Ford Mustang Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Why are you posting pictures on here? I thought it's no longer for sale on corral?

Like you said through text message, going to wait it out on BaT.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Why are you posting pictures on here? I thought it's no longer for sale on corral?

In case anyone would like an opportunity on buying it before it makes it to auction. If your interested your more then welcome to give me a call…

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
In case anyone would like an opportunity on buying it before it makes it to auction. If your interested your more then welcome to give me a call…
Thanks I'll pass after seeing the peeling paint.

GLWS.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

And what I said was I would sell the car before it made it to BAT for my set reserve price if it was a quick easy cash in person sale. The fact that I would have to wait/hold the car until your funds were available via a bank on a classic car loan makes me want to stick the course with listing on BAT. If your funds are available your more then welcome to shoot me a phone call. Easy to confuse in a text message.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
And what I said was I would sell the car before it made it to BAT for my set reserve price if it was a quick easy cash in person sale. The fact that I would have to wait/hold the car until your funds were available via a bank on a classic car loan makes me want to stick the course with listing on BAT. If your funds are available your more then welcome to shoot me a phone call. Easy to confuse in a text message.
My funds would have been instant through a bank wire transfer. Thanks

41 - 52 of 52 Posts