Ford Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Personally I’m a huge fan of the verts but nothing like a 2 tone gt especially the reef
I'm not a vert guy. But the wife wants one for her.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yeah I wasn’t a vert guy at first but as time went on and many different foxs later I’ve grown fond of the convertibles as there is more going on and look like coupes to me with more options as well as the pleasure of dropping the top especially in this time of the season for us northerners. Coupes look the sharpest in my opinion while the hatchback is the most enjoyable cruiser to me but the convertibles take first place in my heart at this point in my life. Actually looking for a 93 convertible specifically at this time. Preferably the reef blue or electric red in particular but open to some metallic 91 or 92 models.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Yeah I wasn’t a vert guy at first but as time went on and many different foxs later I’ve grown fond of the convertibles as there is more going on and look like coupes to me with more options as well as the pleasure of dropping the top especially in this time of the season for us northerners. Coupes look the sharpest in my opinion while the hatchback is the most enjoyable cruiser to me but the convertibles take first place in my heart at this point in my life. Actually looking for a 93 convertible specifically at this time. Preferably the reef blue or electric red in particular but open to some metallic 91 or 92 models.
Awesome .

I have a 90 coupe currently. But my first mustang was a 91 oxford white GT. So I have a soft spot for them.

Reactions: BlwnMystic

·
Registered
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I honestly hope this doesn't sell soon! I'll be ready to buy next spring!

GLWS.

Appreciate it man, actually taking another fellow members advice and going to list the car on bring a trailer. But good news is if I don’t get my asking or close to I’ll certainly still have it next year. This car is truly in unbelievable condition considering not many gts were tucked away as the cobra models. Not to mention significant less were made and I’m certain not many are left like this. Absolute pleasure everytime I take this car out as well, gets tons of attention and a whole lot of neck stretches to say the least. Great piece of enjoyable history right here that’s increasing in value yearly and it’s not just a garage weight like some of the extreme lower mile examples while still being as nice. Most tucked away cars need every rubber bushing and smell of let’s just say less than as this car literally smells of new plastic. Truly a remarbale piece and going to make the new owner extremely happy.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Damn. This thing is Pristine.

GLWS fellow Masshole.

Reactions: BlwnMystic

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Do you have the VIN number?

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Post a link when live. Curious to see what it goes for.

This car is exactly how I would have optioned out a Fox had i bought one for myself new in the 90's. I love it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Post a link when live. Curious to see what it goes for.

This car is exactly how I would have optioned out a Fox had i bought one for myself new in the 90's. I love it.
Absolutely man I appreciate that. This car to me is a unicorn. I come across and see my fair share of these cars to say the least and this is one that takes the cake. Some cars picture well but this one looks even better in person. I’ll be sure to link the ad when it’s live but quite the wait time on bring a trailer so I’m sure it will be at least a few weeks. If it doesn’t bring what I’m looking for on there I plan to enjoy it next season with some light window tint, the slightest lowering spring and contemplating chrome 17” ponys or something a little more extravagant

21 - 40 of 52 Posts