Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Collector quality car, NON under coated and NO sunroof. The underside is just as nice as the top. Interior smells NEW. Doors shut like new. Only modifications are flowmaster cat back exhaust that sounds just right. Also has a brand new battery and brand new bf goodrich tires. Will be very hard pressed to find another like this. All original paint/trim/panels etc clean car fax. This car belongs in a collection. Located in MASS
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have seen this car and it’s absolutely beautiful inside and out! The pictures don’t do the car justice.
Owner is truly a great guy and takes great care of and pride in his mustangs. A true mustang enthusiast!
This mustang is a must see!!!
GLWTS T!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have seen this car and it’s absolutely beautiful inside and out! The pictures don’t do the car justice.
Owner is truly a great guy and takes great care of and pride in his mustangs. A true mustang enthusiast!
This mustang is a must see!!!
GLWTS T!!!
Appreciate that brother! These cars are my absolute pride and joy!

·
Corral Charter Member
11,413 Posts
Excellent example of an original GT!

Do yourself a favor, throw it up on BaT, the thing will probably sell for more than your asking amount.

Good luck w/the sale!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excellent example of an original GT!

Do yourself a favor, throw it up on BaT, the thing will probably sell for more than your asking amount.

Good luck w/the sale!
Thank you very much for your kind words, thought about listing it on there since the previous most recent one sold for 48k from Cella but not really in a rush to see this one go. Appreciate you taking the time to check it out!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Is this listed on ebay?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Yes it is listed on eBay as well at the moment
Very nice .

I showed it to the wife. I love that color combination. Just a tad out of my range right now.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very nice .

I showed it to the wife. I love that color combination. Just a tad out of my range right now.

Thank you very much for checking it out, pictures honestly don’t do it justice. Somethings just can’t be duplicated and that new car plastic smell is one of them. It’s going to be a very bitter sweet moment for me to see this one go but I’m grateful to have had a chance to be this beautiful rides keeper but it’s the next fox fanatics turn

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Thank you very much for checking it out, pictures honestly don’t do it justice. Somethings just can’t be duplicated and that new car plastic smell is one of them. It’s going to be a very bitter sweet moment for me to see this one go but I’m grateful to have had a chance to be this beautiful rides keeper but it’s the next fox fanatics turn
I believe it! It would definitely look right at home with my other cars.

It one of my favorite color combos!

Reactions: BlwnMystic
1 - 20 of 52 Posts